Saturday, February 16, 2008

How are things going ....?

Well, this is a week that had been utterly disgusting in terms of performance at the right juncture. Though I do not regret about losing a very tough interview, my very first, I do regret about not making a cut in an another interview, the second.

Now that the weekend started, I have a very clearly defined task of preparing well before the next interview, which should be at the start of next week, in time. I always wonder how could a few guys could make such a software that has a world of functionalities defined in it.

This is what wikipedia has to say about the technological evolution of the software SAP.
In 1972 the SAP R/1 solution was launched.[11] Just seven years later, in 1979, SAP launched SAP R/2.[11] In 1981, SAP brought a completely re-designed solution to market. With the change from R/2 to R/3 in 1992, SAP followed the trend from mainframe computing to client-/server architectures.


Hmm, with such an opportunity to work on a very well designed software, a huge responsibility lies on my shoulders not to squander the chance provided. For whom, who has so little of programming history, I regard it as being the " Baptism with fire". But then I hope (foresee!) of coming out with flying colors in this test. Yes, as Stephen King says in The Shawshank Redemption, "hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies."

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home