Sunday, November 12, 2006

Aaj Karna hai kya?

Dont u wonder ... wat has crept into me these days to name my posts in such a way. I think its the Bollywood sequel insanity. These days life seems to be set in a specific pattern with nothing great happening. Atlast I could do the 5th lab. Now atleast we have to complete 6th lab in a day or else it is going to mess my schedule for this semester. Also 642 needs some attention. Though I am good at recognising my tasks ahead, somehow the priorities seem to change more when it comes to execution and hence this lag in completion.

The project has hit a roadblock as of now. There is large sense of urgency on my part to ruch thru.

Anyways ... will update this blog later !

2 Comments:

Blogger BlackThorn said...

hows ur project doing now? 642 starts this sem for me!

08 January, 2007 05:17  
Blogger pings said...

Monday is a crucial day for me .. by the way .. do i know u?

20 January, 2007 00:41  

Post a Comment

<< Home